New project: organic farm tomatoes!
PeaceWadi is looking for a food entrepreneur. Next to the bees, moringa and dates we harvest on our permaculture farm venue, we are now ready to take the next step. Are you interested to contribute to the Jordanian food market hands on? We are looking for someone to grow our dry tomato products into a success for the Jordanian market!
What are we looking for?
- Produce the first organic dried tomatoes of Jordan with us
- Design a marketing campaign, give the product a digital place on the web and take the first steps in marketing sustainable Jordan food production
- Grow together with us as a food innovator, marketeer and social entrepreneur in the Jordan valley & Amman!
Why join PeaceWadi & JoReC?
- PeaceWadi has an existing network to sell organic eco-friendly food products, online and offline
- We successfully passed the exploration phase for our new product, together with our partner JoReC – now we need talents to extend our success!
- JoReC dedicates itself to finding smart and practical solution against waste and smartly reusing resource streams – dried tomatoes is one of them
- Our attitude towards any new project is humbleness and enthusiasm – we want to learn from you and inspire all of us
- PeaceWadi and JoReC have all the means to make this project a success together with you