At the Valley of Peace, our hospitality mission is simple – provide our guests with energy and inspiration. We are proud that our offer is fully tailored to do this! There are few places in Jordan that provide the beauty of a data farm with an ecologically sustainable backed tourism approach. We are ready to put Jordan’s ecotourism on a new level.
“It’s an experience to reside here. We empower personal growth by providing space to be whoever you are. Be closer to yourself and be closer to the nature of Jordan.”Faris Atiyeh, second generation founder of PeaceWadi NGO
Whenever you stay on the ecofarm
- All stays on the farm include breakfast!
- Join any tours & activities on the farm
- Tasting of farm produce (Dates & Moringa)
- Use of organic pool included
- Hot beach showers available
- Communal bathrooms available
- Use of communal kitchen included
- Feel free to bring your own food & drinks
- Availability of fireplace & firewood, BBQ
- Clay/mud oven to bake bread & pizza’s
- Drinking water included
- Coffee & Moringa Tea included
- We have no check-in and check-out times: follow your own rhythm!
- Parking space included
- Laundry washing machine available
Always available upon request:
- Group meals provided by local community Women Associations of Shooneh!
- Transport from Shuna bus station available (2 JD / person one way)
- Private transportation service from Amman (+/- 30JD one way 4 persons)
Spend the night at PeaceWadi!
|Dorm room (6 beds) – shared room||15 JD / person or 55 JD whole room|
|Farm camping – set up your tent next to the pool!||10 JD / person|
|King’s cave – 2 persons private room||45 JD / room|
|Rooftop loft (4 beds) – shared room||15 JD / person|
|Art room – 2 persons private room||45 JD / room|
|Whole venue rent (16 beds+) bring your family & friends!||Call for details|
We are a non profit organization – income is directly attributed to ongoing projects & initiatives, moreover to improve our ecotourism approach to Jordan. Any donations are welcome.