At the Valley of Peace, our hospitality mission is simple – provide our guests with energy and inspiration. We are proud that our offer is fully tailored to do this!
“It’s an experience to reside here. We empower personal growth by providing space to be whoever you are.”Faris Atiyeh, second generation founder of PeaceWadi NGO
Whenever you stay on the farm
- Join any tours & activities on the farm
- Tasting of farm produce (Dates & Moringa)
- Use of organic pool included
- Beach showers available
- Communal bathrooms available
- Use of communal kitchen included
- Feel free to bring your own food & drinks
- Availability of fireplace & firewood, BBQ
- Clay/mud oven to bake bread & pizza’s
- Drinking water included
- Coffee & Moringa Tea included
- We have no check-in and check-out times: follow your own rhythm!
- Parking space included
- Laundry washing machine available
Always available upon request:
- Group meals provided by local community Women Associations of Shooneh!
- Transport from Shuna bus station available (2 JD / person one way)
- Private transportation service from Amman (+/- 30JD one way 4 persons)
Spend the night at PeaceWadi!
|Dorm room (6 beds)||10 JD / person or 45 JD whole room|
|Farm camping – set up your tent next to the pool!||5 JD / person|
|King’s cave – 2 persons private room||35 JD / room|
|Rooftop loft (4 beds)||8 JD / person|
|Art room – 2 persons private room||25 JD / room|
|Whole venue rent (16 beds+) bring your family & friends!||100 JD private use of whole venue|
We are a non profit organization – income is directly attributed to ongoing projects & initiatives. Any donations are welcome.